Fun question :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SterlingSatin

Reaction score
If you could have one rabbit of any breed (that you don't currently have), what breed would it be? You can add variety and gender if you want.

I would want a chocolate EA buck. droool :lol: they are sooo pretty

I've falling hard for Mini Rex! Doe or buck I love them both. I love the broken black. I can bury my face in the softness!!

Frosted Rabbits, I could help you out with that nice big grey snuggly Flemish. I have two in the 8 week old litter. I thought they had blue eyes, but they turned brown finally. Both bucks...too bad you are so far away.

One of Mamasheepdog's tiger buns! But a second choice would be chocolate Silver Fox. I was so excited when I thought I had one in the nest box that I have made it my goal to get one .... Somehow :twisted:

Probably a Red New Zealand, Tan, or Thrianta!
Also wouldn't mind have a Flemish or two one day. A big cuddly one like Frosted said! :lol:

boundarybunnyco":27sc4an6 said:
I love the rex in castor (?) I think, I saw one at a show, it was dark brown. very pretty.

Castor in Rex is a deep red, sometimes covered with black tipping. Dark brown could be either chocolate or seal.<br /><br />__________ Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":27sc4an6 said:
Hah! You call that a fun question?!? Probably a Satin... a pregnant Satin.

A pregnant siamese sable satin!

Well, I already have a standard rex but I would want a tri-colored standard rex!!!

I have always wanted an english angora, so cute and fluffy!! Then I remember someone has to brush them :x

This might be "cheating" cuz I might already have it.
But I've been waiting for over a year for a LYNX standard Rex.
I've had some creams that can "pass" for lynx. But I know they aren't really.
I have a new litter out of a broken castor doe, bred to an amber buck.

Looks like 2 castors,
1 opal,
3 broken reddish ???? [amber or possibly red since both parents carry non-extension],
and 1 little lighter colored agouti. We'll see...
G litter #1 feb 2012 1.JPG

caroline":1udfnhef said:
This might be "cheating" cuz I might already have it.
But I've been waiting for over a year for a LYNX standard Rex.
I've had some creams that can "pass" for lynx. But I know they aren't really.
I have a new litter out of a broken castor doe, bred to an amber buck.

Looks like 2 castors,
1 opal,
3 broken reddish ???? [amber or possibly red since both parents carry non-extension],
and 1 little lighter colored agouti. We'll see...

I sure wish you were closer. Only one Opal Rex breeder and he has nothing right now :(

Latest posts

Back