Friends in New Mexico and surrounding areas

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJCRabbitry

Reaction score
I need some help. My parents finally got a motorhome, and are planning to travel. Their first big trip is going to be to Albuquerque New Mexico for the balloon festival, as my mom is OBSESSED with hot air balloons. We seem to be having a problem finding printable travel brochures and info, so I was wondering if some of you on here would be willing to send me some, via the mail of course. I really don't think it would cost much, shipping wise, just maybe a stamp. If someone is willing to help me out, and try to get them some cool info for Christmas, please respond!! Thank you, and Merry Christmas! :D :D :D :pancake: :pinkbunny: :eek:fftopic: :thankyou:

If your folks want to have their motorhome at the next balloonfest, they better book now ~ I know all the good spots are taken years in advance.

jeannie":7slbso3e said:
If your folks want to have their motorhome at the next balloonfest, they better book now ~ I know all the good spots are taken years in advance.

They're looking at off site parking. It's like a mile away. They plan to pay for it the beginning of next month. :)

Latest posts

Back