Free Website Listing for Your Rabbitry or Hobby

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbits by Accident

Reaction score
Hi All!

Wasn't sure where to post this.

I have a website where I have my rabbits listed. In a previous discussion here on Rabbittalk, some expressed interest in me putting up a page with everyone's websites or contact info & hopefully drive some sales or interest your way..

I am not charging for this. If you're interested, I've set up a contact page to sign up to have your rabbit info listed. I get quite a bit of traffic, the majority of my sales come through my website.

My goal is to help everyone be successful at raising their own protein & I'm glad to make a page that will help people find sources closer to their location. I have people driving 5+ hours to pick up rabbits!

I plan to set it up by state. Any suggestions welcome.

I will not link to facebook sites. I will not give Zuckerberg any money with which to censor scientific debate or attempt to subvert our country. If you have a fb site you can have it listed with your phone or email, but no link to fb.

Here is the link to submit your info so I can add it to the page for the rabbitry listings. https://wackypup.com/breeders.html

If you have a website, it will link to that. If you'd prefer to have me make an email link or both, let me know. Either is fine with me. I will be changing the form so you can specify when you sign up, but right now you just have to tell me, either in the description box or DM me. Let me know if you think of anything else that should be added or changed.

- Liz

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back