Forget the haystache, what about a tupee?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayna

Reaction score
I walked in on Ashley in a frenzy of fur pulling! Fur was was flying through the air, all over everything! I think she's going to be bald!

Ashley with her Hair Tupee. (giggle)

1170649_10200960423027518_1043068237_n.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!!! That takes the cake!

"Are you embarrassed by your bald bunny? Well, we have the solution for you! New! Hair for Hares... will make any rabbit look stylish and youthful again!"

Poor girl. I went in and found a baby that is 3x normal size. Dead. Penny had not fed her babies and it's been 36 hours so I gave her 5 of them and 3 to Honey.

I rubbed the dead baby and her fur all over the babies and she fed them while I pet her. I'm hoping she comes around. I felt another LARGE lump in her belly so I'm guessing she had two large babies. :( I mean HUGE. Like the size of a 1 week old.

So sorry about the dead kit! :(

That picture is priceless, though! :p How in the world does it look like you still have a complete bunny there, with all that fur she pulled?

Rachels latest kindling coincided with the Fall shedding so her nest box has more fur in it than hay.

Latest posts

Back