For Pfaubush and Shara--pic of Winston!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eco2pia

Staff member
Reaction score
I could have PM'd them, but I just thought I'd show everybody what a nice Broken NZ Red buck I got from Paula...

He's about 3-4 month here I think, and I'm sorry I can't pose worth a darn.
wside.jpg
wtop.jpg

Here he is hanging out with his buddy--such a sweet boy.
cw3.jpg

Yay! I was hoping to get to see some pics of him. I hope he's getting nice and big (Chip, his sire, is pretty darn big). I'm just glad you're happy with him!!!

Very nice, i like the colour
do you have a ped on him?just interested in how he got that nice colour

I do have a pedigree, though not a full one, his kits will have full pedigrees. His dam line, which is incomplete, has all REW which could have hidden anything, and since they have numbers rather than names I was assuming commercial lines. The sire line has a broken black crossed on a red which gave a broken red...Winston's daddy. Those have recognizable names...Hustler got around! :)

Chip has some more winnings, too. I can send you a list of those to add to the ped. if you would like. :) Now, HE is a bunny that gets around!

pfaubush":1u8vhxqq said:
Chip has some more winnings, too. I can send you a list of those to add to the ped. if you would like. :) Now, HE is a bunny that gets around!

Oh yes, I'd love to have the list to put on there!

And he really has grown into those ears! I can't wait to cross him on Cinnabun...Though I do hope I can get a better pattern out of Winston than I got from the little mutt...I wonder how much of that is influenced by the genetics of the solid doe? I guess we will see...In about 6 more days! :mrgreen:

I like the "dfferent" colors of New Zealand quite a lot. We're hoping to get some NZR in state to work on our Red Fox project this year. It will be nice to have some different pure breds up here, too!

Latest posts

Back