For all the snow bound Rters.........

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
I thought I'd take a picture in our yard and rub it in a little! It was at freezing overnight and cool today but this camelia had been blooming over 2 weeks now!

Attachments

• camelias.jpg
    camelias.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 448
Gorgeous!

We rented a house once that had Camellia bushes at the entry that were nearly 6 feet tall.

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":28x4smw5 said:
rubbing it in... THAT IS just teasing .. lol.

LOL, well reading all those temp posts made me cold, I thought I'd try to warm y'all up!

MSD that one is over 7 ft tall, we've got a couple more but they aren't blooming as well yet. We're starting to see a little color from the azaleas too. All of the "tulip trees" (Japanese Magnolias) in town are loaded with blooms!

Bill":j3js6s5g said:
MSD that one is over 7 ft tall

Wow! The leaves are so glossy and green too- what a magnificent specimen. :)

When we lived in Orange County, I had white, pink, and burgundy Camellias. I loved them. :)

:cry: I'm running out of winter! It'll be in the 70s today, and I have only a few more weeks' chance to get in some crisp temps and maybe some snow! :weep:

Miss M":2xufap70 said:
:cry: I'm running out of winter! It'll be in the 70s today, and I have only a few more weeks' chance to get in some crisp temps and maybe some snow! :weep:
Time for me to fill a cooler with new snow and send it, huh?

Bill":v21pdd82 said:
I thought I'd take a picture in our yard and rub it in a little! It was at freezing overnight and cool today but this camelia had been blooming over 2 weeks now!

We have a camellia "tree" -- it is a good 20ft tall and we've trimmed it around the bottom so it looks like a tree. It is such a lovely thing...I get a face full of flowers every time I walk to the rabbit shed.

Frecs":1c4hxp12 said:
We have a camellia "tree" -- it is a good 20ft tall and we've trimmed it around the bottom so it looks like a tree.

Hereby requesting pictures! :p

Latest posts

Back