Flying Rabbits?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Standard Rex come in the winged variety? Fertilizing the garden would be so much easier with a flock of rabbits circling overhead! :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I want a winged rabbit can I get a looped winged rabbit please!

I have a kit that thinks she can fly....this 4 week old kit is looking like a pretty good little doe.....then she lifts off from the grooming table and has me scrambling around the backyard to catch her. :pancake:

Well I can say from past experience that I had Amelia the Flying Nun! Unfortunately for her efforts she gave herself a bloody nose and an abcess that would never go away. In the end I had to cull her.

MaggieJ":1qbewwl8 said:
Maybe they all look like the Flying Nun bunny. :D

If so I definitely want one!

Bugzy4Lady":1qbewwl8 said:
I had Amelia the Flying Nun! In the end I had to cull her.

Poor Amelia Harehart! I didn't know you lost her. :(

The vet did surgery on her to lance it but within a few weeks it returned plus she got snuffles. I assume the stress of everything caused the weakness in her system and made her sick.

I have read that abscesses have a high rate of recurrence in rabbits. So sorry you had to cull her, especially after the expense of the vet! :(

Latest posts

Back