First Harli kits!! (+ other colors)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Finally had my first litter of Harli's. Not purebred, but the color. Yesterday one of my first time momma's gave birth to 8 gorgeous kits! She did a great job. Pulled lots of fur, got all the kits in the box, VERY relaxed when I go to handle the kits. I know for sure 3 are Harli's. 2 are black, and white broken, and 1 is orange broken, but the last 2 I am unsure of.

1 is black all over except the ears, and belly, and 1 is all pink. No other visible colors at all. I'm posting a few pics of the kits.

sIvm2wT.jpg

4cKYFBg.jpg

84hoSkV.jpg

Uzf5w8p.jpg

Thank you everyone! It has only been 3 days, but their colors are showing up already!!! :D

I am going to take a wild guess, and say the pink one is going to end up all white, and the black, and pink is turning out to be a Chestnut! I checked on them this morning, and that pink one is turning white, and still has no other visible colors, or patterns.

White bunnies start pink :).. Also I'd like to see what comes of the black one with the pink belly. I have I believe 3 right now all are a Silver Fox/Standard Zealand mix (Standard Chin and NZ cross) with the pink bellies that are black. The one is a chin from an albino mom so she has albino markings somehow.. *White belly, white spots on her back, white around her eyes, and I believe in a few other spots, her eyes are also brown with blue flecks in them.*

Attachments

• 13271773_116687378750110_1064669195_o.jpg
    13271773_116687378750110_1064669195_o.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 869

Latest posts

Back