First 2016 cavy litter and 2nd litter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
The year has begun with a black that has some stray red and a red roan. Sadly the roan looks male. I still only have 2 roan sows producing pups.

I had a ton of those cream and black and tan in oct through dec. I think I've weaned 7 cream (some with white) and 3 black and tan so far. I've got 6 other pups I need to look up their age to confirm they are ready for weaning.

If you want cute look at the one in the front ;)

Unfortunately also male.

Fireclaws...they really aren't that loud. You just need to train them. :) And breed the "REALLY LOUD" out of them. :)

Mine get loud if they are out of everything. If they are thirsty, hungry, and haven't had fresh food in awhile they can deafen you. Provided they have water, or pellets, or hay you just get a couple lightly wheeking when you walk by and if they are kept both watered and at least 1 food type they usually don't make any noise. Mine don't wheek loud for veggies because I don't carry them to the room in a container that makes noise.

It's actually useful they make a little noise. I don't have to check them constantly and they don't go without very long because I can check what they are out of when I start hearing a couple wheeks. My husband also can't ignore them when I'm ill. He's killed a chicken and a rabbit the past 2 times I was too ill to care for things because he doesn't realize when something malfunctions or is running out too quickly.

I'll tell you what's noisy. My cockatiels have started mimicking guinea pigs at their loudest. :lol:

Litter 2 for the year
red x cream should have resulted in some red..... mystery

Back