FINALLY meat popples!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyldrose

Reaction score

Daisy had 5, 1 still born. 4 REWS and/or cali's and 1 chestnut.
Not a big litter but they look yummy! haha
If I get a white doe that lops I'll keep her back and the rest will be tasty!

The mix is FLOP x NZW bred to cali x flemmy

I had 4th of July meat popples too! Yours are very cute.

I love just looking at them at this age. The ears are so neat, so are the little toes and faces. They are just so cute to watch grow and they taste good too!

I just did the math they will be ready for Canadian Thanksgiving :)
Roasted rabbit and duck this year I think :)

Wyldrose":93ap4ply said:
I just did the math they will be ready for Canadian Thanksgiving :)
Roasted rabbit and duck this year I think :)

That sounds devine !!! Yum!!! :dinner: :dinner: :dinner: :dinner: :dinner:

Aww! They are very cute. :)

I'm on popple-watch too. I haven't had any little bald bunnies to play with in a while.

Good thing the little guys can't see the visions of rabbit meals we see when we look at them! :lol:

Me too! First time mommy just gave me 7 alive and three dead...not bad in this heat, rain and gosh awful humidity. I also had a regular mom kindle on the 3rd and two others two weeks ago. All meat babies so now the total tonight is about 32. Still have five to process in about two weeks...trying to get all the kits here and let moms rest for a few months.Such cuties at all ages, but two weeks is my favorite age, what are yall's

beelewisSC":2jebce0d said:
Me too! First time mommy just gave me 7 alive and three dead...not bad in this heat, rain and gosh awful humidity. I also had a regular mom kindle on the 3rd and two others two weeks ago. All meat babies so now the total tonight is about 32. Still have five to process in about two weeks...trying to get all the kits here and let moms rest for a few months.Such cuties at all ages, but two weeks is my favorite age, what are yall's

Where you located in SC?. :p

They are very fat today :) Daisy is being a good Mom, I noticed they all have their tails, Daisy's was nipped off by her Mom at birth so she doesn't share that with her!
I think I'll rebred her in a few weeks and hope for a larger litter. Daisy comes from a litter of 11. I'd love to fill the freezer for the winter :)

Wyldrose":10v8uj72 said:
They are very fat today :) Daisy is being a good Mom, I noticed they all have their tails, Daisy's was nipped off by her Mom at birth so she doesn't share that with her!
I think I'll rebred her in a few weeks and hope for a larger litter. Daisy comes from a litter of 11. I'd love to fill the freezer for the winter :)

I love a good goal! That's what we are aiming for too. And with a litter of 10 and 9 with four litters still to come, we might just make it.

Beautiful kits, they are so sweet at that age. Well, sweet as in cute, not sweet as in... :lol:

I'm so envious...everyone's having such large litters. I've got a SF doe due on the 23rd and she's gotten VERY large, so I'm hoping for large litters like the rest of you! My freezer is very empty of rabbit meat. :(

Latest posts

Back