Ever started a club?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Recently I met with a group of folks who really want to start a Rabbit Club. I think it's a good group and the possibility of this taking off is high. Personally - and I think this goes for the group I met with - I've never been part of a club from the ground up and as an Adult I've not be part of any type of official club.

I'm looking for pointers, things to avoid, that sort of stuff. So far we've agreed on a name, how often and how long to meet and where to meet (town but still looking for somewhere that isn't always a persons home). Next time the agenda is a logo, by-laws and all those official rules.

Hey Wheels,
I'm also working on starting a new club, though you seem to be much farther ahead than I am! We're still in the "research and development" stage of things, lol. I currently help run our local farmers' market, which has the same basic idea (non-profit, board members, etc.). Let me know if you need any help! :)
- TBF

Same boat as you both. A friend of mine and myself are wanting to start up a more regional Lionhead club, have not figured out anything towards getting it going yet though.

Latest posts

Back