East bound and down!!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azbowhunter

Reaction score
Gang, big news on the home front...
I threw my hat in the ring for a big promotion, and i got it!
Soooooooo....... We're headed to Cleveland, TN !
Anyone looking for satins in the general vicinity of Prescott AZ? We're selling everything out across the board, and we'll start fresh when we get situated in TN.
It's a huge promotion, and I've a very short window to get to TN, so it's beyond nutty around here.
Selling off what can be sold, dumping what needs dumping, and packing the rest up.
Anyone near Chattanooga i can link up with to make new friends?
I'm going in blind, and praying for miracles... Lol

Wow, congrats! Hope you find a breeder to take a bunch of them off your hands quickly. If not, do you eat them? Sounds like a good time to pack a freezer box for the trip? That's a big change, Best of luck!

Oh, I was also going to say, not sure how well your buns travel, but it might be wise to take a few of your favorite breeding stock with you. You never know how difficult it might be to find what you want when you move.

Congrats on the promotion! Can't help you with your rabbits, but we will be fairly close neighbors (as in 140 miles)! It'll be nice have another Rabbit Talker in my neck of the woods. :D

I've got a friend (I don't think she's on here) who lives in the Chattanooga area. She just started raising Champagnes.

Congratulations Azbowhunter...That is so fantastic..especially with the job market in Az it's pretty crappie as you know. Arizona will miss you. Take care of yourself and keep us up to date on your adventure. :p

Congrats!

We won't be that far from you. There are some awesome folks down here- you'll fit right in.

Have a safe move.

Congrats on the promotion , good luck with the move.

Thread title: my dog's name is Fred .... in honor of Jerry Reed, one of my favorite entertainers. His hound dog in the movie referenced is named Fred.

Muleskinner blues: Jerry Reed with Chet Atkins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qcU3OGuHw

Congratulations on the promotion!! What a great place to move to. Though I'm an Indiana girl, TN is my home away from home. We've been going there nearly every year for 20 years. I love those Smoky Mountains!

azbowhunter":146tzfti said:
I threw my hat in the ring for a big promotion, and i got it!
Soooooooo....... We're headed to Cleveland, TN !

:congratulations:

azbowhunter":146tzfti said:
Anyone looking for satins in the general vicinity of Prescott AZ? We're selling everything out across the board, and we'll start fresh when we get situated in TN.

I am part of the "Satin Nation" in California... if you have show stock, I may be able to help you find buyers here and in surrounding states.

Thanks everyone! Sold the whole rabbtry to some nice young folks getting started in rabbits tonight. Didn't get near what they were worth, but it's cash in hand.
Last up, 2 lowline angus bull yearlings for $1200 each...

Congratulations, AZ! :cheer1:

Congratulations on the quick rabbitry sale, too! Good that you could help some new folks get started.

Good luck with the bulls, and with the whole move/promotion thing! :)

I expect it's time for an update....
I've been ridiculously busy since I landed, and it's been a heck of a ride!
I'm renting a room from a neat guy, and while it hasn't been a bucket of roses, it has been very interesting across the board.
We found a nice place that needs some work, but we should be able to buy it for cash, so no mortgage payment.
Still working on getting the AZ house sold, but time shouldn't be too much of an issue with the new place, as it's been raining constantly, and the driveway needs about 30 tons of rock... Almost got my F350 stuck when I went and looked atit.
D

The market is picking up..I know Phoenix housing is going fast. I think Prescott will take off soon.
But no mortgage payments is great..I hope it works out well for you :D

Back