Doof~Oops ....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know eggs exploded!! I learn that by hard boiling them and then forgetting they where there.... and... yeah 'KABOOM' egg everywhere! I also misread a recipe that same day for cookies and put 7 tablespoons of salt instead of sugar. Good thing I have chickens...

Celice":1zjqn524 said:
Did you know eggs exploded!! I learn that by hard boiling them and then forgetting they where there.... and... yeah 'KABOOM' egg everywhere! I also misread a recipe that same day for cookies and put 7 tablespoons of salt instead of sugar. Good thing I have chickens...
I was doing laundry and had some explode all over the kitchen. House smelled like a bad fart for a few days.

My mother hasn't done any serious cooking for about 10 years. So a couple of Christmases ago she wanted to make homemade mashed potatoes. Well she grabbed the eggnog instead of the 1/2 and 1/2. To say the least the potatoes were very festive. :x :lol: :lol:

Just a couple of months back I was making homemade brownies and forgot to add in flour. One very gooey mess. :lol: :lol:

Also... if you're gonna put a bottle of champagne in the freezer for a little while to chill, don't forget about it and fall asleep.

Cooking class at highschool 1tablespoon of baking powder instead of 1 teaspoon makes a messy oven to clean man did that cake rise and keep rising :) <br /><br /> __________ Thu May 21, 2015 7:07 pm __________ <br /><br /> Cooking class at highschool 1tablespoon of baking powder instead of 1 teaspoon makes a messy oven to clean man did that cake rise and keep rising :)

Celice":jl5lc8vl said:

Oh yeah, it's easy to explode an egg.
Just microwave a hard boiled egg. -_-
I thought this would be a great idea to quickly heat them up and discovered that, even with a hole poke in the bottom, even if it's just for a few seconds, that egg can and will explode.

I thought I was safe, took an egg out of the micro, got ready to tap the shell to open in and BOOM. Yuck. :evil:

My sister made my family bct sandwiches,-bacon, cabbage and tomato. Apparently the head of cabbage looked a lot like iceberg lettuce to her. However, that may have been a clever excuse: this is the same sister who made a casserole and substituted an old can of octopus that she found somewhere in the dusty recesses of my parents' cupboard, and tried to convince my brother and I that it was chicken. The chewy texture and suction cups were a dead giveaway that it was not chicken. She also mixed saurkraut in a chocolate cake recipe because she"d met an old Russian couple who substituted saurkraut for coconut in their cakes and she thought it was a thrifty, cool idea. Her attempt did not taste like coconut. That was 30 some-odd years ago when I was in high school, and I don't recollect eating any of her cooking since then. Granted, we,'re on opposite sides of the country, but I really think fear is my bigger motivator, no matter how much I care for her.

Back