Don't believe everything you hear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
"One to possibly three inches", they said. "It won't last", they said. "It will turn to rain and wash it all away", they said.

image.php

EIGHTTEEN inches later...and snowing AGAIN this morning!

Ready for spring, I am.

"It will turn to rain and wash it all away", they said.

YEAH! Right!
I have a bridge for sale, are you READY?
It is "SCARE TACTICS". You can never believe the weather forcast.
If you want to know the weather, you must go outside:
If you get wet, it's raining, if the ground is WHITE,
It's Snowing! If the wind is blowing it may be COLD and maybe not.
It all depends on which direction the wind is coming from.
I too have had more than enough of this brutally COLD winter temperatures.
I however am certain that it will warm up sometime around JULY or August! :twisted:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Marinea":13ph2wgl said:
"One to possibly three inches", they said. "It won't last", they said. "It will turn to rain and wash it all away", they said.

:lol:

It sure looks pretty, though! :)

Marinea":272ov2io said:

image.php

EIGHTTEEN inches later...and snowing AGAIN this morning!

Ready for spring, I am.

I had this same conversation, about this same storm, in the SAME AREA you are in (well, not quite but almost).

LOL. Just. LOL.

Made for a GREAT photo background though:
9_zps21132306.jpg

Homer":378x2p6z said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:
:lol:

It sure looks pretty, though! :)

Sure it does, as long as it's at someone's house besides mine. :p

Well, duh! ;) I was thinking pretty much the same thing- that's a long trek over to the chicken coop and barn.

Homer":378x2p6z said:
Come on :springtime: !

Spring was here- actually it felt more like summer!- but we are now having a *cough* "cold snap". 35F at 8:00 a.m. I hope our fruit trees will be okay- a lot of them are blooming already.

MamaSheepdog":1jx00mlw said:
Spring was here- actually it felt more like summer!- but we are now having a *cough* "cold snap". 35F at 8:00 a.m. I hope our fruit trees will be okay- a lot of them are blooming already.
:tease: 6* here this morning. Things to do outside but just can't make myself go out there yet.

Good luck with your trees. Obviously our Pear trees haven't woke up yet.
bonnet2.gif

Our temps have been all over. It might 5f, -10f, or above freezing from one day to the next. Last night it was -12. Today it is 35F. It doesn't seem to be having an impact on the snow but the snow was already messed up. A few weeks ago it did rain on our snow but the snow went nowhere. Instead it turned the snow into ice in the exact form it was in. Foot prints became permanent ice. At first I had to hold the fence or clothesline poles to get across the top of the yard slope due to the snow-ice.

Marinea,

Was Al Gore knocking on your door?? Global Warming, pfffffft.

They say temps will get more extreme in both directions and with the rapid changes as climate change continues. Moving somewhere with more stable temps in the near future.

UPDATE: we are now under a winter storm watch and are expecting several MORE inches of snow starting tomorrow afternoon.

WTB spring- name your price :)

(oh, and Cait!! *hugs*)

Latest posts

Back