Does this confirm me as an official rabbit person?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karebru

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I mean... I have been baptized, after all. :roll:
I've had my pair of Florida Whites, and pair of Havanas for about three weeks. Long enough to develop a favorite among the four.
That would be "Bink", my four month old Havana buck. Yes, I know... Hardly an original or creative name, but he DOES binky. So far, he's the only one who acts excited to see me when I come near the cages. He'll also spin around, turn his butt towards me, kick his feet and spray me if I don't see it coming... He's a real character, that one. What's not to love? ;)

havblkd.jpg

I don't buck's understand why no one appreciates their 'gifts'. :x

If I were a guy, if be tempted to pee right back at him. :evil:

Syberchick70":3ou465wh said:
Yeah, and then he'd rub it all over himself like cologne. :?

I got sprayed by a growout once. :sick: Thankfully, somehow, I saw it coming and shut my eyes and mouth before it hit me. Then I groped my way out of the rabbitry and over to the hose for an impromptu shower. :x

Some people claim that a quick squirt with a water hose can correct spraying bucks. I haven't tried it ....yet...

Syberchick70":138u4kx1 said:

I got sprayed by a growout once. :sick: Thankfully, somehow, I saw it coming and shut my eyes and mouth before it hit me. Then I groped my way out of the rabbitry and over to the hose for an impromptu shower. :x

Miss M":3irunx92 said:
Syberchick70":3irunx92 said:

Holy cow!!! I was talking about just a little bit on my arm. :shock:
:lol: At this point, I was happy for any behavior beyond being terrified of me. If it gets that bad, I'm sure the novelty will wear off. :roll:

Yes. Yes, it will. I was glad when freezer camp day came for that boy. :yes: :lol:

Then, of course, there was the time our buck sprayed dark red urine 6 feet away all over the visqueen that was winterizing the rabbitry. Looked like a chain saw massacre crime scene! Not kidding! :eek:

Latest posts

Back