Does anyone have a copy of Glenna M. Huffmon's book "Rabbit Coat Color Genetics"?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judymac

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I have been searching for a copy of Glenna Huffmon's book on Rabbit Coat Color Genetics, but with no success. It was apparently self-published, and she is now deceased. I've heard references given to the book, but have never read it. Does anyone here have a copy for sale, a copy they would lend, or could take scans/photos of the pages (any of the pages would be welcome) so I could read it? If you've read it, how does it compare to Robinson's book on color genetics that is available at Rabbitcolors - Literature? Do you have or have read another book you would recommend?

Thought I would try again, does anyone have any suggestions for a good rabbit genetics book? One that goes beyond the basic ABCs to things like wide band & rufus, and tackles WHY certain colors shouldn't be bred together, or HOW having both dominant and recessive alleles (heterozygous) can change a color?

Latest posts

Back