Doe Extra Calm possible pregnancy?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebunny

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Well hear it goes,

I bred my Doe who is determined as a Rex mix to a Rex/New Zealand cross.

It went Great! BunBun did everything right for her first time the Buck had fun with the Falling off's and squeal's! lol

She was bred 2 days with many mounts so she "Should Be Pregnant!" I have yet to feel anything just a bit difficult and scared to really push on her belly, so that would be more my problem then her! lol

She was bred on 8/29 and 8/30

On 9/10 I put her out with the Buck in my yard where they had bred before to see if she acts any different. Well she did! She could careless about the Buck let him approach her but clearly was not interested. The Buck took notice and didn't try to mount her and they left each other alone. So, I took this as a pregnancy symptom. Have any of you tried this?

On 9/13 to Current I have noticed she is more calm and more sleepy. Normally, when (not pregnant) she has her own agenda when out in the yard and hates when you try to pick her up! Well, (hopefully pregnant) she is just letting me pick her up without her trying to get away and being extra calm. She is her normal self running around the yard do her things so she is not sick.

So this poses the ? Have any of you had a Doe become calm and sleepy when pregnant? Instead of the normal cranky?

Latest posts

Back