Do you have a rabbitry FaceBook Page?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PulpFaction

Reaction score
Jack started one up for his rabbitry and I thought it was a great idea. Do you have one for your rabbitry? I love how great it is for posting pictures and keeping my friends and family updated on what I'm doing, but only the ones that actually care about the rabbit part of my life. I can finally separate out the rabbits from all the friends that don't want to see another bunny pic. :)

Anyway, check it out and let me know if you have one, too, as I would like to follow it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haiku-Her ... 9155321429

Pastel, I had to go through help to find how to create a "page". It's different from the personal page, but yes, you create a new profile for it and everything. It's pretty fun.

Rachel, are you going to close the rabbitry page and just keep the personal one up? I like all the rabbit pictures!

I do!
Just search Blue Camas Rabbitry...(I don't have the URL handy....sorry!)

I know a lot of breeders have actually gotten sales thru their facebooks...I had interested parties through mine, but the buyer didn't have any transportation, so it ended up not working out.

Emily

PulpFaction":1p11ddvh said:
Pastel, I had to go through help to find how to create a "page". It's different from the personal page, but yes, you create a new profile for it and everything. It's pretty fun.

Rachel, are you going to close the rabbitry page and just keep the personal one up? I like all the rabbit pictures!

I am thinking about closing the 'fan page', but keeping the Cohen Rabbitry profile page. In other words, I am keeping the first link and thinking about taking down the second link that I gave you guys on here. I am not on the fan page much and update the Rabbitry profile page alot more often, especially since all my bunnies friends are on it.

Hmmmm. . . I might do that once my rabbitry is "going" enough to have regular sales.

I wish there was a separate page, but I guess you could post a for sale album and have price and info in the caption.

Latest posts

Back