Do rabbit Does have a hymen?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! I'm glad she is "normal" after all! :bouncy:

craneman54":342ojx1f said:
One of the things that was confusing me was the anal glands on each side. Those are what I was referring to as openings. :oops:

Nyah-ha! I was right! :hooray: Ten points for me! :p

craneman54":342ojx1f said:
Thanks for all the help and I am sorry I wasted everyone's time.

Nonsense! We got to debate the subject of genetic anomalies and responsible breeding.

I hope we saved you the embarrassment of a call to the breeder?

No call to the breeder. I was kinda busy today so I didn't have time to call him.

With all the rabbits I hunted and skinned when I was younger,I don't remember ever seeing anal glands. Live and learn I guess. Now I have to try and recall the info and knowledge I am gaining here. ;)

craneman54":34olnc80 said:
No call to the breeder.

That's good. Better the faceless internet masses than someone you met, eh? :mrgreen:

craneman54":34olnc80 said:
With all the rabbits I hunted and skinned when I was younger,I don't remember ever seeing anal glands.

That doesn't surprise me. They are hidden until you start poking around down there. I bet you have smelled them though- they are what produce that strong musky odor that some rabbits have.

Yes I have smelled that odor. I thought that was coming from my arm pit. :lol:

About 3 weeks ago I called a local breeder to see if he had rabbits to sell. He told me he was running short so he was looking for a few does himself. About an hour ago he calls and tells me he had found what he wanted and had picked up 2 does for me. I go get them in the morning. Now I need another buck. No sense letting my one buck have ALL the fun. :lol:

craneman54":3h196seb said:
Yes I have smelled that odor. I thought that was coming from my arm pit. :lol:

About 3 weeks ago I called a local breeder to see if he had rabbits to sell. He told me he was running short so he was looking for a few does himself. About an hour ago he calls and tells me he had found what he wanted and had picked up 2 does for me. I go get them in the morning. Now I need another buck. No sense letting my one buck have ALL the fun. :lol:

best of luck, in your new" rabbit adventure"...

Latest posts

Back