Didn't think these kits would happen...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovehome

Reaction score
One of my elops had a doa kit on day 34, so I bred her on day 35, and she bled some. Then on day 36 she had another doa. Amazingly she had 3 healthy kits yesterday! That's a pretty good for a doe that :rabbit-hop2: :rabbit-hop2: probably had one of her horns blocked at the time of conception!! :rabbit-hop2:

Wow, that's pretty neat information to have!

Congratulations on the litter! :D

Thanks! Now keep your fingers crossed that our luck continues. Betty Crocker is pulling fur, and this is my last litter from the chocolate carrier buck I had to dispatch recently.

Good news-- Betty had a litter of 8, 4 blacks and 4 blues!! Unfortunately, the FL didn't take again, and the GChin Scarlett decided to sit in her nest box. Managed to save two of hers and give them to the Shirley Temple who only had the three. Pics later...because I am on the go to a rabbit show today. :)

Finally got around to pics. Both moms are doing well. Looks like two fawns and a blue tort for Shirley, and three blues and five blacks for Betty. I showed my GC Scarlett, though, and rebred her for some more meat babies next month while Shirley raises the two kits born last week. She thinks she deserves to retire at 3 years old, but she needs to earn her keep! :twisted:

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpg
    IMG_4377.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_4381.jpg
    IMG_4381.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 211
I agree with MamaSheepdog! Those ears!!!! :p :p We had an english lop when I was a kid... he was an awesome bunny! :D If the husband would let me have one as a pet I would have a lop for sure! I just love them!

Latest posts

Back