Desperate and deflated.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the advice given. Since my last post it has been 4 more loss, all out of one cage this time. The other cage seems to have stopped for now. With nothing different going on in either.

Loads of good suggestions, I have looked into what my states process with RHDV2 reporting is and the results of that are not an option for me.

I have it as clean as I can. My barn is never going to pass for a palace, but I have done what I can. This seems to be something that for better or worse has to run its course. If any survive Ill start over with those after the summer. We will see.

Fear is a great motivator in devaluing reasonable concerns.
There surely were other "plagues" that went through in history....and we still have rabbits...even without the government saving them (or perhaps....)

God bless you and give health to your rabbits!

Last edited:
Fear is a great motivator in devaluing reasonable concerns.
There surely were other "plagues" that went through in history....and we still have rabbits...even without the government saving them (or perhaps....)

God bless you and give health to your rabbits!
Don't forget about the Easter Bunny, laying all those colorful eggs out in the wild!
Without him, imagine the problems we'd have!

does not seem logical to kill a captive, contained, non-mobile flock or herd to "stop the spread"
The weirdest thing about 2020 to me was when I discovered that many experts (even virologists) don't believe viruses are the actual cause disease, nor can viruses be transferred (they are created inside the body, for the purpose of cleaning dead tissue, never consuming living tissue). This is called 'terrain theory' and there's plenty of books, articles, and a documentary you can find despite search engines trying to scrub it.

The smoking gun for me personally is how little sickness my kids, animals, and I have experienced since I stopped avoiding germs.

Some good books on the subject for anyone interested...

The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease by Thomas S. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell

Good-Bye Germ Theory by Dr. William P. Trebing

The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
(This book has a decent alternative explanation for all prior "pandemics" being caused by tech advances in electro magnetism)

I appreciate the advice given. Since my last post it has been 4 more loss, all out of one cage this time. The other cage seems to have stopped for now. With nothing different going on in either.

Loads of good suggestions, I have looked into what my states process with RHDV2 reporting is and the results of that are not an option for me.

I have it as clean as I can. My barn is never going to pass for a palace, but I have done what I can. This seems to be something that for better or worse has to run its course. If any survive Ill start over with those after the summer. We will see.
Hello,
Are you on well water? The black liver mentioned earlier says toxin to me. Sometimes wells can go bad and rabbits are known to be a canary in the coal mine.
Have you necropsied any of the recently dead?

The weirdest thing about 2020 to me was when I discovered that many experts (even virologists) don't believe viruses are the actual cause disease, nor can viruses be transferred (they are created inside the body, for the purpose of cleaning dead tissue, never consuming living tissue). This is called 'terrain theory' and there's plenty of books, articles, and a documentary you can find despite search engines trying to scrub it.

The smoking gun for me personally is how little sickness my kids, animals, and I have experienced since I stopped avoiding germs.

Some good books on the subject for anyone interested...

The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease by Thomas S. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell

Good-Bye Germ Theory by Dr. William P. Trebing

The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
(This book has a decent alternative explanation for all prior "pandemics" being caused by tech advances in electro magnetism)
When there's a serious effort to silence information, you can be pretty sure it is worth looking into.

The fact is that these are all theories, so they should all have their fair chance at being discovered to be true, and therefore being subject to honest and knowledgable judgment.

I guess some of these germ theories are considered "dangerous". Hmmm. Freedom of speech does take risks! Despotic regimes can't afford to.

"You shall seek the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free." The Truth is what He made our minds for....the Liberty of the Children of God is what He intends for us.

Latest posts

Back