Dalton Ga Rabbit Show Results-Story- pictures! :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
This weekend was so fun! I was running around with my head cut off, but it was great! LOL It was actually my first time writing for a judge, and I realized it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be :nightmare: ..... well the dwarfs might be another story with all their groups ( I got to write for Mini Lops and Angoras) :lol: At least I was writing with someone I knew and we were having a good time behind the table!

The breeder & judge that actually got me started, got to stay with me, so I skipped the Mini Lop class to learn and avoid any conflict of interest talk ;) It was really cool to see them from the "other side" of the table.... then the angoras came and boy were they fluffy! We had a beautiful REW come up, who later took BIS, and he was very much deserving. Outstanding animal, especially compared to the English Angoras I usually see.

I also had a French Angora putting her butt in my face to breed several times when I tried putting her back into her coop LOL She would then proceed to flip onto her side, tail up. When she realized no suitor would come, she'd roll back over and break free of her coop and repeat. Silly bun!

We had a great weekend and were in show B & C (53 or 54 I believe) and then a double speciality on Sunday( 30+),

Show B
BOB LOJ Neato
BOS GP Dove

Show C
BOB GP Tex
BOS GP/Milkhouse Get Lucky

Show A Specialty
BOB LOJ Neato
BOS Harmon's Georgia

Show B Specialty
BOB GP Zoe

I had other BOV,BOSV, & 1st but these were the highlights off the top of my head. Granded or finished granding several of my animals so that was great :) I sent my friend home with the awards for her buck's achievements. A nice Georgia souviner. :p That buck is producing gorgeous babies in my barn that I can't wait to show this fall.

From the speciality
1888510_1512648032294922_1291539447_n.jpg

1975015_1512714738954918_862161100_n.jpg

This is a better picture of her :)
75988_1510560562503669_836554520_n.jpg

I love this doe AND she is still on a litter. She was raising five, cut them down to two, but she was too great looking to stay at home!

Her upcoming daughter

6294915.jpg

And LOJ Neatos upcoming daughter
5088736_orig.jpg

I also got to see GP rabbits pick up legs/wins for their youth owners :) I know one had entered in Open and I know by now he's has to be well over granding and had picked up a leg or two with me before I sold him, so I'm super stoked. He was a nice potential herd buck, but the smile on that youth's face was completely worth it. I also sold him a doe that took BOB for him a few weeks ago, but she stayed home since she going to get busy baby making his own champions :D

I saw some familar faces! I know Bill was there! :cool: I think the one break I got I was jamming a turkey sandwich down my throat before my Mini Lops were up again. The things we do for these rabbits :gettowork:

Oh trust me, I know how exhausting it is to clerk for a judge. I clerked two days ago for Show B, and that took about 3-4 hours. :lol: I clerked for Jersey Woolies, AFLs, Dutch, Polish, and Lilacs. :D

Latest posts

Back