da bunnies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
first up Athena (skinnier but at least alive and looking better fur feels softer already too.
everything075.jpg

everything079.jpg

Ok here is Hershey Hugs (hugs for short) Not sure what breed but she has a super dense fur feels the same no mater what dirrection you rub it and is SUPER soft!!
everything070.jpg

everything084.jpg

And my male hersheys Kisses (kisses for short) same fur as Hugs he hates to take pictures
everything086.jpg

everything072.jpg

You have some beautiful rexs! Somebody in my area has been mass producing them for ALL the pet stores and they aren't nearly as beautiful. Some are crosses too. They just don't serve the breed justice :(

Your description of the fur sounds like what I've read about rex fur. :)

Are you sure Kisses is a boy? I'm just wondering if that's a dewlap I see in the last pic.

Hugs and Kisses look like Rex rabbits to me. Congrats!

Athena has normal rabbit fur- note how much longer it is than the fur on Hugs & Kisses. Kisses does have a bit of a dewlap going on... SCF?

i noticed that in the pics to I will check but the person said he had made babies with another rabbit she used to have. But i am definately going to check on that today at feeding time. would be just my luck LoL

Occasionally you will see a buck with a dewlap. In some it is a sign of overweight, but I had a NZR buck that was quite trim except for the dewlap. He sired plenty of kits, dewlap or no. :)

THey are all very pretty, but I got to say I love the broken chocolate!

Yay for Chocolate Rex! I have two solid Chocolate Rex and I love them....Wish I had a broken....

ok Kisses is deffinately an intact boy!! And he DOES NOT appreciate humans messing with his Junk!!! LoL Poor dh was trying to feel testicals and was not finding any until i showed him that they are higher up than any other animal on the farm. LoL OAF if you were closer i would let you have a baby when they get here.

pastelsummer":1rkckdt6 said:
the person said he had made babies with another rabbit she used to have.
Well, as long as he wasn't the one nursing the babies, then he's probably the buck. :lol: It is good to know firsthand, though, as people do make mistakes...

Latest posts

Back