Cute bunny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dood

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
It's the first time I've had this colour and I really REALLY like it :p Thankfully its a buck so there is NO WAY I am keeping him, otherwise I might need to expand my house bunny collection :roll:

Anyone want to guess the colour or genotype ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 797
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 797
Well he's still a buck but has blue eyes :groooan:

I don't need another buck ...

I DON'T need another buck ...

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 728
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 728
ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo..... Oh, my, did he ever grow out gorgeous! :p

My professional opinion is that you need another buck. :twisted:

In that second picture, he is totally saying, "You know you want me."

Another vote for keeping.

Dood, you need another buck like you need a hole in your head.

Lest you misunderstand me, know that I am obsessed with symmetry. You have two nostrils, two ear canals, and one mouth, which equals five holes in the head. Seven if you count the eyes. :explanation: Both of which are odd numbers, which goes against my obsessive nature. One more hole is necessary.

So, yeah... you need that bunny.

Mom says you need to take a trip down here when the first snowflakes fall, and bring him with you. She'll give you her bed for as long as you stay. I think she's in love with your bunny... :lovers:

Personally, I keep wondering what terrible things will happen to the universe... how if such an adorable bunny was produced, then it was obviously needed in order to keep the cuteness factor balanced. With.... whatever it balances out. I'll think of something. If the cuteness of the universe is diminished, what might happen? :eek:

MamaSheepdog":1v7ruw4t said:
Dood, you need another buck like you need a hole in your head.

Lest you misunderstand me, know that I am obsessed with symmetry. You have two nostrils, two ear canals, and one mouth, which equals five holes in the head. Seven if you count the eyes. :explanation: Both of which are odd numbers, which goes against my obsessive nature. One more hole is necessary.

So, yeah... you need that bunny.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love your reasoning!

You most certainly NEED that bunny!!! So adorable!! You didn't really think we'd all help you resist an adorable new bunny, did you??

Dood":22q3y53r said:
Well he's still a buck but has blue eyes :groooan:

I DON'T need another buck ...

:mrgreen:

You do need another buck...

you do need another buck...

you DO need another buck...

:mrgreen: :D :pokeeye:

Latest posts

Back