Craislisters make me laugh and mad.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats too funny. Its either one you put in your mouth, or one for a Christian holiday.

Now that IS funny!!! I have lots of eater bunnies. I wonder if that was intentional or accidental? I wonder if their bread (I always love it when people offer to bread them).

Sorry, but...
craigs list is BAD, I only go there when I'm desperate or in need of comic relief.

Farm Girl":1d7y5oqh said:
I think it is annoying when people post rabbits on Craigslist, and they don't put price, breed or age. ergh :x

Yeah, price should be included. As far as breed, I know that in my area if you list any of the common meat breeds the ad will soon be flagged by those that don't agree with eating meat or rabbits. So it is pretty common not to list them as such.

If you list them under 'farm and garden' as Livestock, you get a whole different set of potential buyers....

They flag here also. For some reason, listing hay for sale has been a big target in our area, along with obvious breeders.

I contacted someone on CL just yesterday, the add simply said "rabbit for sale". I emailed out of curiosity to ask him the breed, and his response was "eh, all I know is it's a rabbit." LOL....dork! :lol: I hit the delete key right away.

Back