couple of questions on feeding dogs (partially) raw

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akane":2dbotq18 said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285200538202117/?fref=nf is the one I prefer. I kinda got kicked off the other one when we were having an argument over the posting of butchering animals (not the killing) versus being able to post animal parts being cut up in to meals. :whistle:

I didn't like how the raw feeding group I was on decided that anything viewed as "graphic" could only be posted to the "extreme" group...

As if it's somehow extreme to allow a dog to eat anything with a face. :? Once it's dead...it's all made of meat, so I don't get it.

It's the equivalent of declaring that whole prey model feeding in general is something "extreme" instead of mundane.

Actually the group I posted is having the exact same argument I got kicked out of the other one for but in reverse. I like one person's response the best

"Before being placed in the freezer section, young meat package seedlings are sprouted from a bed of Angel's breath, while taking great care not to hurt or rip their immature Styrofoam and cellophane husks."

people are posting rabbits with some fur still, rabbits with the heads next to them, dogs eating heads of deer... :lol:

Back