Could someone take a look?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea too! Unfortunately, the person that I was working with on the NWMP stuff and I are no longer working together. Doesn't mean we can't get together, just means that it wouldn't be under NWMP (the idea was hers, the work was mine). We'll definitely have to come up with something when the weather gets better!

Or a homesteading get together! And everyone can bring something from their homestead! Hmm...salads...rabbit....pig...beef...milk...melons and fruit...oh, I am making myself hungry!

Shara":2c2mae41 said:
Or a homesteading get together! And everyone can bring something from their homestead! Hmm...salads...rabbit....pig...beef...milk...melons and fruit...oh, I am making myself hungry!
oh my...sounds delicious! :lol: I think it made me hungry too! That reminds me...I really need to figure out what I'm planting and get some of it started! We normally do a ton of tomatoes and peppers for salsa, some red potatoes, cabbage, salad makings...I have a ton of chamomile and various colored nasturtiums, oodles of roses. A little raspberry patch...two blueberry plants that haven't really produced much...hmmm...oh and cukes for pickles! then some herbs (chives, sage, lavender, thyme, mint, cilantro, no luck with basil at all last year though)

Back