• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coturnix Quail

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnerSurvivor

Reaction score
With all the recent Quail talk I thought I would offer these here and see if anyone is interested. I hatched 26 Jumbo Coturnix quail today and more eggs are moving in the incubator. I only want to keep about a dozen of these little guys so I will offer the rest to RT members free. I am located near St Cloud MN. I dont have internet currently so if anyone pms or post on this expect up to a few days for a response.

I'll take some fertilized eggs if you have any!! :p Thanks for the generous offer!! I'd be MORE than happy to cover any shipping costs that you may incur by sending the eggs to me!!

zee":383czu68 said:
I'll take some fertilized eggs if you have any!! :p Thanks for the generous offer!! I'd be MORE than happy to cover any shipping costs that you may incur by sending the eggs to me!!
With the weather being so cold up here I think you would be disappointed in the hatch rate with shipped eggs. If you are still looking for quail when it starts go get alil warmer I will gladly send you some eggs. Or if you decide to order some from someone else I hear this guy has excellent Quail and I plan to upgrade to his bloodlines once the weather warms http://www.jamesmariefarms.com/index-aboutus.html He is also from down your way so shipping would probaly be much more likley to succeed this time of year.

Still have these available just asking .50 cents each to cover feed cost as they consume a ton of feed and are growing very quickly.

Latest posts

Back