Commerical equipment

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my cages at Bass; however, I would have bought them at Woody's Wabbits if I had heard about them at the time. Their floor wire is heavier, but their prices are nearly the same. :)

I've done a lot of research on prices and types of cages and wires, and for anyone in the midwest (don't know where Anderson is, I'm sorry) Klubertanz has the best prices and materials. Shipping will make a BIG difference on most items.

Quite often you can find items at a local Farm Store that will work GREAT. Baby Pig Waterers (gallon sized heavy plastic) are wonderful waterers. Many places with poultry equipment will have the tubing and water nipples that some use for rabbits. (very hygenic, although if your main water supply is contaminated, then EVERYONE gets the contamination)

We build our own cages when we need them...using very heavy bottom wire, and putting a section of cementatious board or similar on it as a laying spot.

i build my own cages. but everything else EXCEPT the watering system comes from KLUBETANZ...the waterer comes from KW Cages

Back