Colour question ....thanks new rabbit ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
So what colours are allowed in angoras? I should look it up (and will) but thought this might be good for everybody - I have a broken(?) grey and white doe who has just had a number of broken popples ... :? you all know me and colours and genetics for rabbits ;)

Brokens are accepted in French Angora. Satin and English brokens did not pass this yr. There are almost too many colors to name!!!! I raise English and have or have had...Choc. Black, Blue, Lilac, Fawn, Red, Lynx, Opal, Chestnut, Choc. Agouti, Chinchilla, Torts in every shade. Sable, Pointed whites (black,choc,lilac), Pearl, Smoked pearl, REW, BEW. I have never had cream or steels but think they are accepted colors. Remember there are in between colors. eyes don't match the colors. It is always good to refer to the standards. Did I miss any???LOL Giants come in REW and there is a COD for the Black.

holey - as usual when I ask a question I get answers that amaze me ...

I am not sure what kind of angora she is - she's BIG and not very english looking at the moment ... hmmmm<br /><br />__________ Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm __________<br /><br />oh heavens - the babies are ADORABLE
pink is already white .. white iwth little black spots and blotches
black with a white blaze like mom and a grey one too (I will always have grey babies it seems!!)

Back