Colors on Craigslist.... lol

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to see if there's any ear lacing but probably just lynx or opal. Some might even call self blue a brownish grey.

Oooh! A Drawf! It looks like it has poor coat condition for the breed...

For the Rex owner, I'd at least give benefit of the doubt and hope they just have a pet and aren't a breeder. Most people who just have them as a pet don't know the 'real' name of the color, just a description.

But the dawrf owner...

CochinBrahmaLover":3vexumh5 said:
For the Rex owner, I'd at least give benefit of the doubt and hope they just have a pet and aren't a breeder. Most people who just have them as a pet don't know the 'real' name of the color, just a description.

But the dawrf owner...

To be fair, the dawrf probably IS just a typo. (I doubt dorf is though)

On the other hand, you'd be amazed by how many breeders do not know the accepted color names of their animals....or even what breed they have. I see strait coated "rex" for sale here ALL THE TIME.

CochinBrahmaLover":2u9gorjx said:

But the dawrf owner...

Yeah, I figured it's just a description. I'm one of those people that would want to know the real name for my animal's color, but some people don't care, they just love the animal and never bothered to look it up. It just hit my giggle spot when I read it.

I don't know if I'd like a dorf or a dawrf. lol

Latest posts

Back