Color name?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secuono

Reaction score
This guy is hopefully selling today. But I want to know what color he was, just for my general knowledge. Mom is an AmChin, dad is a Cali.

DSC_0171m_zps39b7fbb6.jpg

I think he's leaning more to Mom's coloring, American Chin. I think he's lovely. What are you selling him as? Meat, Breeder, Pet? Just curious.

Karen

Didn't list a purpose for them and didn't ask what she wanted them for.

__________ Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:41 pm __________

I looked him over before handing him to his now owner and the hair is white/light gray only on the top half of the shafts, black on the bottom half.

__________ Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 pm __________

I'm just glad the two sold. Yesterday, they had escaped three times. Once in the AM, then midday and lastly, 15min after I put them all back from the midday escape, they were back out again...
So I had put all 4 into a tractor and dared them to get out of that! Luckily, they were all still penned up this morning when I gathered up the two for sale. Only got two to keep a hawk eye on now!

Definitely 4 that were not meant for colony life. Congratulations on selling two and hoping for a quick sale for the other two. If your hawk eye gets tired though, freezer camp is an option.

Karen

Latest posts

Back