Cold Front!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMTex

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Put on your long johns and jackets, folks! It's only 93 degrees outside! Woohoo! :D

It's the first day below 100 in living memory as far as I can recall. And it's supposed to be like this all week! :)

After our horrible over 100F with humidity every day summer we've had a nice summer this year. It's been 70-80s most of the year with only a couple days over 90. I lost dozens of rabbits last year so this is nice. I've got kits coming out my ears and a freezer full of dog food.

Our weather this summer has been so pleasant that I haven't felt right about posting much about it. We did have a couple of weeks of hot, hazy and humid in July, but since then it has been very comfortable. I can't remember when we last had such a nice summer.

Kick it a little north please. I have some long johns somewhere...

Same here. Very pleasant and I'm not complaining. The rabbits are still breeding.

Well I'm complaining! Temp of 98 and a heat index of 108 here today. It's rough when you work outside!

It was quite brisk the other morning here. You could feel fall falling! Of course it still got over 100, but the heat didn't last as long. We are supposed to get one more hot snap over 100 this weekend and then milder temperatures. I'm ready to start breeding again and to lose the ice bottles!

I am with Bill and am complaining!!!! Hot and humid as heck here in FLA and my AC has been broken for two days!!!!!! Fingers crossed that the part arrives today and it can be fixed!!

MaggieJ":2rcoao12 said:
Our weather this summer has been so pleasant that I haven't felt right about posting much about it. We did have a couple of weeks of hot, hazy and humid in July, but since then it has been very comfortable. I can't remember when we last had such a nice summer.
I have to agree.. at first when it was really humid I thought I hope this dosnt keep up.. and here we are.. just right for sleeping and doing anything out side.. and the rabbits are not stress at all.

We've had great weather lately too, but looking ahead, by the weekend, we're back up into the mid 80's, and nearly 90 for a couple days. YUCK! Bring on fall! I love fall weather! :lol:

It's my turn now. Supposed to only get to 90 tomorrow and we have spotty rain storms going on :)

Georgia is just humid as heck lol The weather has been mostly rainy with a ray of sunshine every now and then. It stays in the 80s but the humidity makes it feel like your in the amazon :p

Latest posts

Back