Christmas Candy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wamplercathy

Reaction score
It's been a busy week. But would like to share some of the fun we had this past weekend.
017 (500x375).jpg
013 (500x375).jpg
019 (500x375).jpg
My lovely daughter, Izzy, and hubby took some chocolate/peanut butter cereal and covered it in chocolate. I happen to look over about the time DH said "Look I made rabbit poop." :x :lol: :lol:
020 (500x442).jpg
Izzy decided that TB needed a hat for Christmas. Doesn't he look so happy. :shock: :? :lol: :lol:
063 (500x375).jpg
My mother gave all of us kids a card with a penny in it. Ha Ha right. But the funny part was that she forgot to bring the real cards that had our real Christmas gift, a $100, in it. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that's just a small glimpse of how our Christmas went.

How about yall?

We go to my mother-in-laws every Christmas Eve and have a HUGE dinner. This has been a custom at her since since she and my father-in-law got married (almost 50 years ago). It used to be that both of her brothers and their families and all 3 of my father-in-law's brothers and their families would all get together. It has dwindled over the years as more grandchildren are born to various families. This Christmas Eve it was just our family (6 of us) my sister-in-law's family (5 of them) and one of Barbara's brothers, his wife, and one of his kids family. So, I guess we still had a pretty good group (21 all together) just not as big as years past.

Since we live right next door, the last several years doing the turkey has fallen to me. Barbara bought a 23lb turkey and I smoked it. I got lots of complements on it so I guess it turned out pretty good. I also made a pecan pie, some martha washington balls and mashed potatoes. Barbara had more food but out and a bunch of finger foods as well. Everyone ate way to much and we let the kids open some presents. It was a very nice evening.

the reluctant farmer":jv2zj6f1 said:
What are Martha Washington balls? A candy? You've got me curious.

Sounds like a lovely, lovely Christmas.
Coconut balls dipped in chocolate.
picEFbjl3.jpg

Those look yummy!!

Hubby and I drove (with the potbelly pig) to see my folks. Both of my brothers and their families were there. We had a good time, but I know I'm getting old because I am so happy to be home.

Homer":3v1tnyaq said:
Coconut balls dipped in chocolate.
Homer, those look so delicious! My butt became wider just from looking at them. Oh, how I miss my 20-something-year-old self's metabolism...

Marinea":3v1tnyaq said:
Hubby and I drove (with the potbelly pig) to see my folks
Imagining this picture makes me chuckle. Did the PB pig sit up front with the two of you? It would absolutely make me hoot if the pig was wearing a Santa hat.
Glad you had a nice holiday with your folks!

No hat RF, but the looks and smiles we got when letting her out at potty stops...

I have, however, dressed up my pig as both a rabbit and a clown for Halloween in the past.

Don't have any pics of the candies, but every year we all go to my grandmas house. My husband, daughter, and myself usually go on Christmas Eve to help her, and be with her for the night. We've done that ever since my Papaw passed away a few years ago, and she really enjoys it especially having our daughter there who is her first great grandchild.

Latest posts

Back