CHRISTMAS BUNNIES! :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJCRabbitry

Reaction score
This is the first year I'll have bunnies for Christmas, so I may have gone a bit overboard with the pictures, so I apologize in advance. These are my litters that I have right now that are mostly out and about on their own. So, they came into the house, and had Christmas photo shoots. :) I hope you like them!!

Attachments

• Apple Crisp 1.jpg
    Apple Crisp 1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Carrot Cake 1.jpg
    Carrot Cake 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 397
  • Cherry Pie 2.jpg
    Cherry Pie 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 397
  • rootbeer float 2.jpg
    rootbeer float 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Sticky Bun 2.jpg
    Sticky Bun 2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 397
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!! :fainting: They're all so adorable! And the names are just priceless! :mbounce: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:36 pm __________ <br /><br /> Where did you get Sticky Bun from?! :lol:

Galadriel":2m6jd2do said:
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!! :fainting: They're all so adorable! And the names are just priceless! :mbounce:

__________ Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:36 pm __________

Where did you get Sticky Bun from?! :lol:

My husband came up with their names, and as far as where he/she came from, the parents are my Harlequin Lop buck, Riddler, and my Magpie doe, Harlow. She is a chocolate/white, and he is an orange/black. This is their first litter, and they gave me BEAUTIFUL colors. Her sister, Monroe, just had her first litter for me today. Can't wait to see what she has. :) :popcorn: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm __________ <br /><br /> I also have two other litters, wasn't sure the response I would get, so I figured i'd try these guys first... :x

Easy Ears":1qrpy188 said:
How old are they? CONGRATS! They are adorable! :D :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Thank you, they are now almost 3 weeks old. They'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. :D

Oh my goshness don't even tempt me my mom would kill me THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :roll: :group-hug2:

I also have these guys. They are Dutch/Lion-lop mixes. Some have blue eyes!! :roll: I am keeping Bovine :)
These were taken when they were 2 1/2 weeks old as well.

Attachments

• Beetleguese 2.jpg
    Beetleguese 2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 341
  • Blaze 1.jpg
    Blaze 1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 341
  • Bovine 2.jpg
    Bovine 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Burton 1.jpg
    Burton 1.jpg