chocolate silver fox kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boundarybunnyco

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a picture of my two chocolate Silver Fox kits. They are one month old, and both bucks.

Attachments

• 1216121408b.jpg
    1216121408b.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 418
Awwwwwwww......so cute!!! I love the chocolates and the blues...I have a black SF buck.

Nice...and if I ever decide to increase my herd, I'll keep you in mind as you're probably within driving distance!? My parents live east of Spokane, so we visit them a couple times a year. The blues especially I'd like someday.

I have two SF litters due in a few weeks. I'm really hoping for some chocolates.

Oh my gosh! They are so "poofy"! :p

They almost look like little LionHeads just getting their manes. They are truly adorable little guys! :)

GORGEOUS color --- boy I have seen the black and the blue and I thought THOSE were pretty. But chocolate! Wish we had them here :)

awe..I'm jealous :p but then I am jealous of any silver foxes >.> I have to find a way to get some one day :p

AWWW!! I have a black silver fox doe... I love SF, but I didn't know they could be chocolate!! That makes them even better :)

boundarybunnyco":22b04jx5 said:
Amy, I am not too far from Spokane. Sharon, do you have chocolate carriers? They are so cute.

I have chocolate and blue carriers but so far, all the litters have been all black. I just got a buck who is a strong blue carrier. From what I've seen, blues seem to be more common than chocolates.

Latest posts

Back