Chocolate Magpie English Angora Doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacklynn

Reaction score
I don't mean to brag, BUT....
I have thee most gorgeous Chocolate Magpie English Angora doe :p
And I must add - she has BLUE eyes.
She is GORGEOUS.
When she matures and gets a nice coat on her, I think I'm going to have to knit a Chocolate Magpie scarf :mrgreen:
Here's a pic:
18564_334218994133_630754133_4661388_5325956_n.jpg

In order:
1.Chocolate Magpie Doe - Blue Eyes
2.Solid Black Doe
3.Chocolate Doe - Blue Eyes
4.Black Sport Doe
5.Chocolate Buck

:p Woolers of course. I'm keeping the magpie for sure :lol:

I love the second from the end on the right - the little blaze is just adorable :)

Those are some beautiful babies, Jackie!

How old are they? Were you able to tell that she was a Chocolate Magpie when she was born? I'm afraid that if I get anything other than solids, I won't know how to categorize them.

Kathy

I like it! When she gets older, I'd like to have a picture to put on my website.

http://www.rabbitgeek.com/angharl.html

Have a good day!

Jacklynn said:
I don't mean to brag, BUT....
I have thee most gorgeous Chocolate Magpie English Angora doe :p
And I must add - she has BLUE eyes.
She is GORGEOUS.
When she matures and gets a nice coat on her, I think I'm going to have to knit a Chocolate Magpie scarf :mrgreen:
Here's a pic:

They are all gorgeous. May I ask what sort of breeding they are from, colorwise?

Wow how cute.. I can not wait for angora babies I have one doe that is bred and 2 more at the breeders house that I used my buck to breed with and I get pick of the litter. Mr. Freeman is chocolate I bet he would look so cute with blue eyes. Love you magpie she is too cute.

Latest posts

Back