Choco Rex babies....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
Their fur is really improving...

IMG-20120329-00189.jpg

IMG-20120329-00188.jpg

There is still a bit of "sunburn" on the tips, but I think it will molt out nicely.

Wow, they are getting so big! Have you been having sore hocks or are you just trying to prevent them with all the resting boards? Some of my adults have small bald spots on their hocks, but no raw spots. I really need to "inventory" everybunny and note who has fully furred foot pads and who doesn't... I'll do that in my spare time! Yeah... I've got a lot of that. :roll: Maybe if I could bypass my RT addiction I would have some. But probably not. Besides, I might lose ground on earning another Toblerone, and that would be disastrous. :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":2wwyu0c8 said:
Wow, they are getting so big! Have you been having sore hocks or are you just trying to prevent them with all the resting boards? Some of my adults have small bald spots on their hocks, but no raw spots. I really need to "inventory" everybunny and note who has fully furred foot pads and who doesn't... I'll do that in my spare time! Yeah... I've got a lot of that. :roll: Maybe if I could bypass my RT addiction I would have some. But probably not. Besides, I might lose ground on earning another Toblerone, and that would be disastrous. :twisted:

There are only two resting pads in in that cage, it just *looks* like more! LOL

Yikes! You are WAY ahead of me....gotta find more pictures....grumble, grumble...

It looks covered in resting boards!!! Lol!

Yes you'd best post a lot of pics or I may never have to buy a Toblerone again! Mwa-ha-ha!!!

No worries- when I have to start planting the garden you will quickly overtake me, I'm sure. I have been planting bulbs and sifting my compost, and also planted some bedding plants and two lilac bushes... but that is all decorative stuff, not actual food... but at least I've had my hands in the dirt, and that makes me happy!

Latest posts

Back