Checking in.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I have a couple hours at the library today! so nice to actually be able to get on-line..... using a real computer keyboard feels foreign at this point! My health, sadly, is declining- but the rabbits keep me from spending the whole day in the house. The Chinchilla I got in May has gained weight, and is actually taming down a bit. He likes to touch the dogs on their noses with his paw. My little French Angora- well, it looks like she will stay little. trying everything I can to get her to grow. She does grow her coat super fast. such a sweetie. The AmChin trio- Tim, Faith and Jasmine need to get to work.

We are having some lovely fall weather here. the trees colored up nicely, and then, of course, it rained during trick-or-treat hours.

I miss you guys- and long for the day I can again have internet service at home. I know I feel less isolated when there is a critter buddy to interact with! ;)

So nice to "see" you, Terry! Must be rough not having Internet at home, but maybe it won't be too long before you can get back online. In the meantime, thank goodness for libraries.

Sorry your health hasn't been so good. This "getting older" doesn't get any easier, does it? I need two canes to get around outdoors now. Had to give up the rabbits because I could no longer gather weeds for them and I didn't want to go back to pellets. Still have eight hens and our goose, Elsie. And our little black cat, Jenny. :catmoon:

I'm still interested in all things rabbity, but I've shifted my area of endeavour and spend most of my time writing now. It's been a life-long interest of mine and it's nice to have the time to indulge it.

Back