chanpange 'd argents?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mine more than a year and I started out feeding them the same pellets the breeder was so they should have gotten all they needed since birth. They still want to eat as much pellets as possible. Now we mostly use a mix of steel cut barley, whole oats, BOSS, and a cheap pelleted horse feed for vitamins and minerals instead of rabbit pellets. The MR always leave a little behind whether it's a grain mix or straight rabbit pellets but the champagnes inhale every last rabbit pellet they are fed.

what would you say would be a fair price for a pedgreed jr doe of this breed whould 35 each be a fair deal im intrested in get a few of this breed latter on and found a breeder about 30 mins away from me and he wants 35.00 each or 30.00 each if you buy four or more but will half to wait till my cage wire avrives to make more cages before i can add any more rabbits also build new cages for my 3 nzws just wanted to know if price sounds fair

SCC, what the rabbits are worth will depend upon two things:

1-The animals in question (i.e., type, fur, overall condition)
2-The prospective buyer in question (in this case, YOU!!!)

If you're looking to buy them for meat rabbits, then I'd say $35 is a pretty fair price. If you're looking to get into the showroom with them or their offspring, be as selective and picky as you can.

The breeders who are the closest to you aren't always the best ones to buy your breeding stock from, though. You have about a 50/50 chance of them being exactly what you're looking for, but be as selective as you can be. They're what will ultimately drive your success on a showroom table.

Latest posts

Back