changes changes everywhere

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBA

Reaction score
Earlier this week I started setting up my stacked rabbit cages in my garage. Last night we were expecting a lot of high winds and bad thunderstorms, so I started moving rabbits into the garage.
The rabbit shed they were in was a lean-to type shed added to the back of the garage. It is covered with pole barn style fiberglass panels. I was worried about the roof getting ripped off or hail, that's why we pulled all of the rabbits into the garage.
So, of course, no damage at all, but better safe than sorry.

This afternoon when my wife gets off work she is picking up her pair of thrianta rabbits.

What's next? Hopefully nothing for a while.

Do yourself a favor, my friend. Start looking for property with more land NOW, before property values go up. :)

Marinea":3kb9f520 said:
Do yourself a favor, my friend. Start looking for property with more land NOW, before property values go up. :)

Probably not a bad idea, wife saw a video last night of a colony of French lops.
I said no! Time will tell who wins this one.

DBA":3diylfe6 said:
Marinea":3diylfe6 said:

Probably not a bad idea, wife saw a video last night of a colony of French lops.
I said no!
Time will tell who wins this one.
LOL Let me know how that works out for ya. Once bitten by the French Lop bug it's hard to recover.

I told her maybe one or two, in the future, but absolutely no colony, especially a colony of about 20.

DBA":5jpoz86a said:
I told her maybe one or two, in the future, but absolutely no colony, especially a colony of about 20.

:lol: :lol:
That's your story and you're sticking to it....

You better believe it. <br /><br /> __________ Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 pm __________ <br /><br /> Well, my lovely wife just called, she didn't get her pair of thrianta rabbits.
No, she got a trio of thriantas. Yeah, say that five times fast.

Ok, show of hands, who saw that coming?

DBA":6vllawf9 said:

lol, you're already starting to cave. It's only a matter of time now :D

Best of luck. I told my hubby that he was going to loose his mower shed in the future. :p :lol: :lol:
His response was a big fat NO!!!!!

At least he has been warned. :twisted: :lol: :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:06 pm __________ <br /><br />
DBA":84gf44xz said:

Funny those were Chris's exact words too. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess minds in denial think a like. :lol: :lol:

Was at the salebarn Saturday. Several rabbits there, including two pedigreed mini lops, and I didn't buy any....

Hehehe, actually I do have some empty cages, but no, I've got enough rabbits around here for a while, but not enough pigs.
Holy cow, I think pigs are gold plated this year, them and goats both, can't hardly afford to buy any.

DBA":1lrbwjif said:
You better believe it.

__________ Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 pm __________

Well, my lovely wife just called, she didn't get her pair of thrianta rabbits.
No, she got a trio of thriantas. Yeah, say that five times fast.

Ok, show of hands, who saw that coming?

:whistle: :roll: <br /><br /> __________ Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:38 am __________ <br /><br />
Homer":1lrbwjif said:
DBA":1lrbwjif said:
Was at the salebarn Saturday. Several rabbits there, including two pedigreed mini lops, and I didn't buy any....
Why not? You out of hutches after the wife brought her trio home? :p

*ding ding ding* We have a winner ;)

Or, maybe the MLs just weren't 'typey' enough... (I know I've gotten spoiled really quickly)

Y'all would be proud, or shocked. I came home from the rabbit show yesterday with the same rabbits we took, and no new ones.
Loplover did try (multiple times) to convince me I need another doe. I will likely get another doe or two from her in the future, probably near future, but not this weekend.

I will admit though, I did try talking her out of a broken doe she had at the show. She politely decline, multiple times, lol.

Latest posts

Back