champagne nd?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Is it the color making it weird or is it fuzzy like it looks? See how thick it's ears look. Some look more like you took a mini weed whacker to their fur. My husband said it is the ugliest rabbit he's seen. Although he did just drink half a bottle of sake and is sharing stale rolls with the husky so take his opinion with a grain of salt right now. :lol:

http://www.czrabbitry.com/NEW/ND_Champagnes.html

11072356_10153215029497028_1710003460_n.jpg

UGLY?! :cry: B-but this is my fave color of ND...one of my dream buns right there.
Though I do think that one's ears may be a little extra poofy. :?

There is a breeder here in CO that holds the certificate for development on that color of ND's and though I've only seen her rabbits online, they look nothing like that. They're actually quite beautiful

__________ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 am __________

bloinksblessedbunnies.com

The bloink's bunnies do look a lot better. Some still have that odd fuzzy effect but it's even instead of giving a ragged look. I would assume by the level of silvering in the homozygous si rabbits they are using the si3 gene from argentes (I have no idea how they got that in there) rather than some of the lighter silvering breeds.

Josh says they look less like old carpet. :lol:

Back