Ceramic rabbit sculpture.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle@theWintertime

Reaction score
I saw this on someone's Tumblr and thought some folk here might like it. SO PRETTY. I wish I was a millionaire so I could buy this and put it on a short bookcase. SO, SO PRETTY!

tumblr_mk4r1f1Y0t1qlq9poo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mk4r1f1Y0t1qlq9poo5_1280.jpg

Looks like a Saluki more than a rabbit. I'd want it if it was a Saluki actually. Still neat though.

It's kind of cool... though I agree not a "realistic" rabbit. More like the "feeling" of an athletic rabbit or maybe a hare. I like it a lot and I'm glad to have had the chance to enjoy seeing it... but I think it might be difficult to live with full time.

Amazing piece, but it kind of creeps me out. I'm sure it would come to life at night and wander the house, probably steal bath towels or socks.

OMG !!!!!!

A friend of ours has a cat that steals his socks and carries them around the barnyard. He never has been able to find out why she does this or what she does with them, I speculate that she wants to have more kittens. Her name is Tubby but he says he should have named her Socks. :D

I love it... :O Now I feel like sculpting! ....Didn't I have some clay left somewhere... hmm..

Love the colouring/shading and the expression and the.. everything. Definetly my kind of scuplture!

Latest posts

Back