CB, Baal(Godzilla), and Wilson (pictures)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
In another thread I've mentioned the surprise kits that are probably from an accidental breeding of my angora does to an American junior buck. I finally got some pictures of 2 of them. Turns out I have 2..TWO chocolate kits :bananadance2: One, unfortunately one, who shows excellent Angora qualities, has paralyzed hind legs (but I'm trying a treatment suggested by Danaus29 from Homesteading Today which has some promise)

The brown in these pictures isn't quite as obviously Angora, but is also 4/5 days younger. So...we'll see how she develops. This is one of the ones that was born looking BLUE, although a dark blue, compared to her black siblings.

The black beast is only 4 days older than the brown. and weighs in at 2x the weight. seriously. He's been huge from day 1. The coffee cup is a normal sized mug, holds 12 oz. I tried a ruler, but the black beast kept dragging it around and standing on it, so that didn't work.

2Top.jpg

2some.jpg

I've also talked about how Chocolate Bunny (CB) really looks scaggy while she's nursing. well...proof is in the pudding, as they say..I present to you Chocolate Bunny in all her glory :lol:

first, checking out one of my paintings:
CBpicture.jpg

Side two!
CB3.jpg

Back