Can't believe this is Gen.3! GP Mini Lop :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So I realized I'm on generation 3 GP! :p

I haven't named him yet, but this is Tornado's grandson :) :wheelcha:

He was meant to be sold, but everyone was too far away....so I just put him on a bottom hole and pulled him out a few weeks later and he is certainly staying! His brother is going to the west coast, but his sister is still hanging around in the meantime (She is available! I'm overrun with broken does lol).

Just wanted to show off this purty boy :)

GP_____3ATX
GP Tex (4 Legs) x LOJ Apple

1525750_1484395835120142_1347402927_n.jpg

1560411_1484395878453471_1561139815_n.jpg

1558566_1484395925120133_1007798768_n.jpg

1005397_1484395968453462_549214309_n.jpg

What's GP? Did you cross a mini lop with a guinea pig? If so, them there.... Gabbit pigs.... Are looking pretty cute

A lovely bunch. You have such nice crowns. One reason I gave up Hollands is I had so many problems getting proper crowns.

:congratulations:

Beautiful bun, Peach!

CochinBrahmaLover":2cz1aex7 said:
What's GP?

Georgia Peach. This is her third generation home bred rabbit! :p

A lot of us feel that until you hit the third generation of your own breeding, you are just kind of flying on the coattails of the breeder(s) that you got your original stock from. This boy proves that Peach has learned how to cull her herd and choose wisely when pairing up her breeders. :D

Random Rabbit":ooz52lyn said:
3rd picture down.... NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Gen 3 !

:mbounce:

CochinBrahmaLover":ooz52lyn said:
What's GP? Did you cross a mini lop with a guinea pig? If so, them there.... Gabbit pigs.... Are looking pretty cute

The rare....one of a kind... Georgian Pig! :money: :money: :money: before you know it I'll be handsomely wealthy :lol:

skysthelimit":ooz52lyn said:
A lovely bunch. You have such nice crowns. One reason I gave up Hollands is I had so many problems getting proper crowns.

I have to say it's one of the hardest things to nail! I have better crowns in my barn, but type,flesh,and condition is the one thing I've successfully produced (and imporved) with this part of my line. Slowly but surely integrating to my whole herd :) My to die for trait of these guys is coverage over the pinbones. Love!

Lucklily this guy has very nice shape to the head and owning his daddy, and grandpa, I know their heads develop a lot of mass with age. Usually looking best at 2 years! (Seeing the Tornado, who was a little pinched and the crown was placed in the right spot, but now the ears lie properly. )

MamaSheepdog":ooz52lyn said:
:congratulations:

Beautiful bun, Peach!

CochinBrahmaLover":ooz52lyn said:
What's GP?

Georgia Peach. This is her third generation home bred rabbit! :p

A lot of us feel that until you hit the third generation of your own breeding, you are just kind of flying on the coattails of the breeder(s) that you got your original stock from. This boy proves that Peach has learned how to cull her herd and choose wisely when pairing up her breeders. :D

:p You got it! :) Can it be show season yet? lol

I actually snapped a photo of Tornado meeting his grand kids for the first time **sniff** (GP Tex x LOJ Colossal babies)
1474470_776034129090434_54183483_n.jpg

This is Tex's most recently litter with GP Claudia x GP Tex
Can I put them in a time machine? :lol:
766961_orig.jpg

Latest posts

Back