Can Kits Have Teat Marks?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
I was getting Cinder's Kits out about 15-30 minutes ago, and I was getting the tufts of fur off of them to put back in the nest, and when I turned them over, I noticed little pink dots where Tests on a Doe would be. I saw it on all three of them, and I don't remember these at all from Skunk or Groudon, who are from the same parents and are the same color as these babiesIMG_20220518_154622566.jpg
IMG_20220518_154632373.jpg

It's not so weird. Most male mammals have nipples, although not marsupials or horses. And human males have nipples too, after all.

There's an old time expression "as useless as teats on a boar hog" for anything that doesn't seem to serve a purpose. I don't recommend you use it, however, as it might be considered a bit crude by some.

It's not so weird. Most male mammals have nipples, although not marsupials or horses. And human males have nipples too, after all.

There's an old time expression "as useless as teats on a boar hog" for anything that doesn't seem to serve a purpose. I don't recommend you use it, however, as it might be considered a bit crude by some.
Thank you

Back