• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cages FS in Ohio

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRT Harlies

Reaction score
I am going to be moving in a couple weeks and need to disperse a lot of extra cages and whatnot that I have laying around. I can probably get pictures of most of this stuff, but a lot of it is buried away in storage still - but it will be dug out soon as I am going through stuff for an upcoming garage sale. =) Here's a list of what I have available so far:

Wire Cages

3 sets of 36x24 (split for 2 18x24 cages per unit) - $10 each set, $20/all 3
1 18x24 - $5
1 24x24 - $5
1 24x24 w/ slide out metal tray - $10
1 15x30 (has wire underneath to hold a tray, but I do not have that tray) - $5
1 24x30 - $10
1 w/slide out metal tray - $10

Wire Cages w/ Plastic Bottoms (pet rabbit/guinea pig cages) Heights on these may be an inch or so off either way, they were measured without having the bottoms attached.

Marchioro cages (most do not have all the plastic hardware to hold them together, all pans are hole-free)

28x17x16 - $10
32x20x18 - $10
38x31x28 - $20
46x20x20 - $20

Others:

40x18x20 - Has large hole in pan (probably about 4" high and 12" long.. had an escapee), but can possibly be mended. $5
24x16x17 - White with pink bottom, good shape - $10

Aquariums ** These have all been used for mice/rats and most likely do NOT hold water!

2 10gal tanks w/ wire mesh lids - $10 each, $15/both
4-5 15gal tanks, no lids - $10 each (these are currently at my mom's house and I will have to find out exactly how many I have)

Other Cages

Small parakeet-sized cage, barely used - $10
Homemade wire bird cage - $10

Multi-level ferret/rabbit/chinchilla/??? cage - 6'x4'x2' Has a slide-out tray underneath. I kept rats in this cage without any troubles, pretty nice cage overall, but it needs the carpeting on the ramps/shelves replaced. $50 OBO

Fremont, about halfway between Sandusky and Toledo. I see you're way down in the southern tip of Ohio. =/

Yeah, apparently I'm the only one down here! I get excited when I see someone else in Ohio with rabbits...but you ALL live up north! Wish you were closer, or I'd probably take most of it!

I'm in Central Ohio. I think I may have replied to you over on HT as well. I am interested in getting some additional cages for our rabbitry. Likely all of them. If you have a pic that would be great, but we can set up a time for me to come up.
\
Feel free to email or PM
silkiechickies(at)gmail.com

Rickki
(Calicoty)

HT is Homesteading Today... a very large forum for all aspects of homesteading. They have a well-established rabbit forum too... Here is a link to it:

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumd ... rune=&f=14

Many of us have been members there for years. We started RabbitTalk in December 2009 because the thrust of the HT board at that time was "for profit only" and we did not feel it addressed the needs of all rabbit people. Since then, the HT forum has changed and has become a general rabbit forum... and so we are blessed with two places to talk about rabbits. :D

Back