Cage

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does not look like a good rabbit cage, there does not appear to be a wire floor above the pan, and what's with 2 doors if there's no intervening floor? I think that's a large bird cage. I wouldn't pay money for it for a rabbit, but if it's free, you might be able to modify it.

It looks like it formerly had a floor in the middle, was probably a chinchilla or ferret cage.

Ok, that's what I was wanting to know. I don't know
If there is some pan or something I can use for
The middle for two floors type thing. I wasn't sure
If it could be used for rabbits or not thought
Maybe I could but wanted to know before I bought. Lol

Actually it looks like a cheaper slightly smaller version of my bird cage. Which I'm getting custom bass equipment pans for less than $20 to put in it and make it a divided chinchilla cage. Ferret and such cages have full size doors, shelves, ramps,etc.. where bird cages have those smaller square doors in the middle of the top and bottom with no shelves or anything.

akane":81iw9alp said:
Actually it looks like a cheaper slightly smaller version of my bird cage. Which I'm getting custom bass equipment pans for less than $20 to put in it and make it a divided chinchilla cage. Ferret and such cages have full size doors, shelves, ramps,etc.. where bird cages have those smaller square doors in the middle of the top and bottom with no shelves or anything.

Sounds interesting! Do you have pictures? I have seen a whole bunch of cheap cages in my area that are labeled for chinchillas ferrets or birds and I keep thinking they are missing bits and might work great converted to a bun cage or something.

Back