• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bunny Rancher: Commerical Rabbit Supply Site

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildeden

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share my personal website.

I started Bunny Rancher as a means to fill a gap in the market for raising rabbits for meat and to assist show breeders in dealings with culls since this aspect seemed notably overlooked by current retailers. I got started with my first breeding pair a few summers ago and let me tell you: I was looking EVERYWHERE for the basics! Not just rabbit housing or feed, but stuff I'd need that was particularly made FOR dealing with rabbit dispatch, processing, etc.

I show rabbits also, so I always finding new gadgets, gizmos, and health care products devoted to showing and generalized care. I'd get especially excited when I would find anything geared towards meat buns, particularly because of the just how rare it was for anything of the sort to be represented.

Anyways, a bit of an overview of what you can find on my site:

-Rabbit Cage "kits". Everything you need to start with a trio of rabbits...just add rabbits :)
-nesting boxes
-feeders
-rest mats
-barn knives (things that you might need for everyday work in the barn)
-processing knives (specifically for rabbits and poultry)
-meat hooks
-rabbit cincher
-boning knives
-sharpening steel
-fodder knives
-gifts: handmade soaps, novelty items, etc.

We just sold out of our professional grade poultry shears but will get them back in soon.

Anyways -- I hope by putting this out there you or someone you know may benefit! We're always adding new items to the website on a regular basis.

We also have a Facebook page with the most recent updates at https://www.facebook.com/bunnyranchershop

Sagebrush":3piykje7 said:
Thanks for the link. I got such a laugh out of the Best in Freezer ribbon :lol:

LOL thanks!! I always thought it was hilarious how everyone on meat forums jested that their grouchiest doe "won" a one way ticket to freezer camp. In my head, I always imagined a nice ol' ribbon sitting on their cage until they actually went, though :lol:

Miss M":3piykje7 said:
Nice site! :)

That pine soap looks amazing! :p

My other half sells is on his knife business page as well http://www.baryonxyknife.com. Originally, I started making the soaps in 2009 and selling them at craft fairs while I was a college student looking to make extra pocket change hehe. It turned into a full blown hobby as well because I always had a thing for buying handmade soaps during the summer months while antiquing in Gardener, Maine.

3mina":3piykje7 said:
I will be ordering, I see many things that need to be mine :)
Can't wait!! :D

Latest posts

Back