Bunny Burger

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the Weston! We bought the Weston #22 for grinding pet food with the bones, and I'm telling you, that thing ROCKS! I'm curious about your clips though, how do they work? We use the sausage stuffer too, and put it in 1# chub bags. I bought the tape sealer from Weston, and I'm really am not crazy about it. It misses just as many as it seals. :?

I hope you never have to call Weston customer service though........trust me when I tell you, they are awful! All you will get is a answering machine, and they will call you back whenever they feel like it.

The Tasin TS-108 is supposed to be another good one, alot of pet food grinders use it. It runs about $150 online.

The clips I assume work the same as the rings used to make rabbit cages...very simple to use...works great...just put a clip in the pliers...twist the bag closed...but the ring around the twisted bag and crimp...only messed one of them up...but that was my fault for not getting the ring in the pliers correctly...once I figured that out...all went well..

Back